One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those outfits are our customers, and what we do for them is apply automation to the very tasks they were doing inefficiently in the past.’
- ‘Insulin resistance, a condition in which the body handles glucose poorly because cells respond inefficiently to insulin, is a precursor to type II diabetes.’
- ‘She said: ‘It is appalling that public money is being used so inefficiently.’’
- ‘A man who exercises his faculties but does so inefficiently or badly cannot be said to be making a success of his life.’
- ‘Fortunately, the worm is quite badly written, and transfers itself fairly inefficiently.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.