One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Social mobility, or at least the hope for it, creates industriousness, sacrifice, and personal financial savings.’
- ‘This gap is not due to a difference in industriousness or talent.’
- ‘This image of industriousness - echoed in various forms on walls throughout the village - also underscores indigenous agency.’
- ‘They greatly impress me with their intellectual and behavior-analytic skills and their consistent industriousness.’
- ‘No special point this evening, other than I'm thinking that the way to creative industriousness in my leisure hours may well be through being leisurely more generally.’
- ‘Your industriousness and economic nature will bear fruit.’
- ‘Behaviour can be shaped, as evidenced by the industriousness of the Japanese.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.