One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But seriously, let us highlight the efforts of those who industriously earn the moolah, which buys them that great pair of shoes that they absolutely must-have.’
- ‘Upon this platform a small pack of roadies work industriously, hurrying back and forth with effects pedals and bottles of water.’
- ‘There were few fluent passages of play and only sporadic excitement in a game where the players worked industriously for a point apiece.’
- ‘They spent hours copying things out of books and don't know how to learn industriously on their own.’
- ‘With both defences working industriously they succeeded in minimising scoring chances during the first half exchanges.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.