One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to industry.‘industrially manufactured goods’‘industrially developed countries’
- ‘One of the three biggest ports on the West Coast, it is also an industrially developed area.’
- ‘It dominated the world industrially, commercially, and financially.’
- ‘Their work suggests that the economy of southeast Ireland became more commercially and industrially orientated during the first half of the sixteenth century.’
- ‘The regions which succeeded industrially were those that succeeded in exporting.’
- ‘It was two or three times more expensive than most industrially produced flour.’
- ‘Industrially produced cakes are poor things by comparison with those which are hand made.’
- ‘The Republic has long been highly developed industrially.’
- ‘The accelerated decline in micro-nutrient levels is a global problem in industrially farmed soils.’
- ‘Economically, the colonial trade had already peaked, and failure to compete industrially with Great Britain was increasingly manifest.’
- ‘An attempt to revitalize industrially zoned areas on the waterfront is stirring debate.’
- ‘Many crafts are languishing due to having to compete against industrially manufactured goods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.