One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Natural science, proceeding inductively, aims at turning philosophy into an exact science.’
- ‘Hence he establishes the ultimate grounds of things inductively - that is to say, by a posteriori conclusions from a number of facts to a universal.’
- ‘For qualitative researchers, concepts and theories are usually inductively arrived at from the data that are collected.’
- ‘To fully characterize trace metals, atomic absorption spectroscopy and inductively coupled plasma spectroscopy are frequently used.’
- ‘My first job was a research assistantship looking at a new analytical technique called inductively coupled plasma spectrometry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.