One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All of the rifamycins are inducers of a variety of metabolic pathways, particularly those involving the various isozymes of the cytochrome P450 system.’
- ‘In a series of studies, they have shown that photosensitizers that localize in mitochondria are very efficient inducers of apoptosis.’
- ‘TNF and nitric oxide are known death liver damage inducers, producing esteatosis between parenquimal cells which can result in death cell.’
- ‘We have found that certain alleles do show interactions with only one of these inducers of apoptosis.’
- ‘Some drinks such as beer, fruit wine and rice wine contain an additional headache inducer, tyramine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.