One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We have found that certain alleles do show interactions with only one of these inducers of apoptosis.’
- ‘All of the rifamycins are inducers of a variety of metabolic pathways, particularly those involving the various isozymes of the cytochrome P450 system.’
- ‘Some drinks such as beer, fruit wine and rice wine contain an additional headache inducer, tyramine.’
- ‘TNF and nitric oxide are known death liver damage inducers, producing esteatosis between parenquimal cells which can result in death cell.’
- ‘In a series of studies, they have shown that photosensitizers that localize in mitochondria are very efficient inducers of apoptosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.