One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1The drawing in of something.‘the indraft of the towns is irresistible’
- 1.1 An inward flow or current, especially of air.‘the larger the fire, the sharper is the indraft of the air’
- ‘This great indraft of moist air from the equatorial North Atlantic is like the warm-season half of a monsoon.’
- ‘The development of indraft wind tunnels, however, has not been as well documented.’
- ‘The system of indraught and escape ventilation is absent to date there.’
- 1.1 An inward flow or current, especially of air.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.