One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The indoctrinators have very organized steps and styles that correspond to the levels and types of control.’
- ‘Religious indoctrinators of every denomination must be salivating: all those innocent minds to corrupt, sorry, convert - and all on state money.’
- ‘And of course some indoctrinators are more thorough and thought-preventive than others are.’
- ‘It favours those who have never made a mistake, or never dared to challenge their indoctrinators.’
- ‘If that is that case, the indoctrinators, like Aldous Huxley's controllers, become all-powerful.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.