One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The planning legislation was not impressed by the indivisibility of single processes.’
- ‘While addressing the convention, he said further that the biggest challenge before the country was to maintain the unity and indivisibility.’
- ‘Global warming too easily serves as a metaphor for our common humanity and the indivisibility of the species in a fragmented world.’
- ‘As can be seen, the recurring theme of the principle is universality, non-exclusivity, non-discrimination, and indivisibility.’
- ‘I got sick to the back teeth hearing about America is the greatest nation on earth, especially in the context of equality and indivisibility.’
- ‘Connected with this issue is the debate contrasting indivisibility (all human rights are equal in importance) with hierarchy (some rights are more important than others).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.