One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So every species we are expecting to react somewhat individualistically to future climate change.’
- ‘Emphasizing feelings of uniqueness, omnipotence, and invulnerability helps the adolescent to conceive of the self individualistically, i.e. apart from family ties.’
- ‘The difficulty we have with this today is it's being done individualistically rather than corporately.’
- ‘It imagines the world communally, not individualistically.’
- ‘All of this - the work, the yoga, the meetings, ‘advice’ and so-called training - was aimed at making us think individualistically, and not politically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.