One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Neurotic behaviors were conceived as continuous with normal behaviors, the two blurring indistinctly into each other,’ he writes.’
- ‘I've never had a message from anyone speaking so quickly or indistinctly before.’
- ‘Throughout this piece bear in mind that my interlocutor mumbled indistinctly, and therefore I had to ask him to repeat everything.’
- ‘‘I will be going now,’ he said, running his fingers through his blonde hair and looking indistinctly towards the west.’
- ‘Sometimes she speaks indistinctly and we put the words together ourselves; sometimes we can't make out what she's saying or the words don't make sense.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.