One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After all, we Romans with our stringent teachings of indissolubility and annulment do not claim to have a corner on all wisdom and compassion, do we?’
- ‘We voted to change that in 1996, despite the fact that the indissolubility of marriage was still part of the official teaching of the Catholic Church.’
- ‘But that suggests something odd: for he is a stickler for the indissolubility of form and content, from the beginning to the end.’
- ‘I have not touched here upon many other important ideas this rich book develops, including powerful Christian arguments against patriarchy and marital indissolubility.’
- ‘Both medical science and Catholic doctrine were exploited in declaring the indissolubility of gendered morality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.