One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Unable to be dissociated.‘the three fundamental and indissociable features of market capitalism’
- ‘The blood-spattered breeze-block wall stands as grisly testimony of the violence which, apparently, is indissociable from this family's fragile celebrations.’
- ‘Taboo-breaking and boundary-crossing become indissociable.’
- ‘Here the argument is indissociable from its structure of presentation.’
- ‘The fight against war is indissociable from the fight against the system that breeds it, as it breeds all forms of violence.’
- ‘Such assumptions, indissociable from a danger of arbitrary power, would have serious consequences which the court cannot overlook.’
- ‘Yet this very activity is indissociable from making our thought answerable to the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.