One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that cannot be challenged or denied.‘what he said was indisputably true’‘heart disease has been indisputably linked to smoking’
- ‘Indisputably, there is a real need for the enactment of such a law at the earliest possible opportunity.’
- ‘Indisputably brilliant, learned, witty, warm, and generous, she is an ideal friend.’
- ‘That's almost indisputably true.’
- ‘They were indisputably deserving winners.’
- ‘We've got indisputably the world's best finance sector.’
- ‘But indisputably the best thing about this performance is the dancing itself.’
- ‘On one level, the Revolution had indisputably failed.’
- ‘The recording is, indisputably, I believe, one of the greatest pieces of music-making ever committed to disc.’
- ‘His artworks indisputably constitute an important and influential 20th-century legacy.’
- ‘The documents are indisputably authentic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.