One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One kid always used to tag along, unwanted, made fun of, yet somehow of greater indispensability than any of the rest of us.’
- ‘That determination - along with his indispensability - is what ensures he will be available when the business end of the tour comes around.’
- ‘But this hardly amounted to recognition of Russia's indispensability - after all, NATO troops entered Kosovo without Russian consent.’
- ‘Some organizations seek to be known and respected for the products they offer, while others seek to retain their indispensability to selected markets.’
- ‘There's this desperate need to insist not only on France's relevance in an era dominated by Germany, but France's indispensability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.