One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The prose in this book is well-written and easy to read, a blessing given how indigestibly ponderous most textbooks are.’
- ‘These factors caused utility cost-of-service-based rates to be, from a political standpoint, indigestibly high.’
- ‘It was also true that American English seemed a less élitist, more democratic vehicle of expression than their own indigestibly classical texts.’
- ‘Coming from almost anyone else, such a line would be indigestibly cocky; from him, it's a welcome counterpoint to his humility.’
- ‘As you can see, it gets perilously dense, but never indigestibly campy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.