One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This key issue may soon demand as much anthropological discussion, research and problematising as indigenousness and the colour bar have in the past.’
- ‘It's really a movement to revive the indigenousness and the thinking of indigenous Papua New Guineans in the whole process of development.’
- ‘The project also becomes as much about feminist concerns as about indigenousness and political issues.’
- ‘For example, some museum curators are expected to address criteria such as national identity and indigenousness.’
- ‘Yet indigenousness has acquired a moral aura, not only among those claiming such status, but among observers and scholars as well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.