One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has always laid emphasis on indigenisation and self-reliance.’
- ‘The crucial middle phase, cultural melding and mediation, consists of three distinct cultural interactions: transculturation, hybridization, and indigenization.’
- ‘Another reason we could say that it's been successful in Korea was that indigenisation took place relatively early.’
- ‘Popular music has been a very prominent arena for processes of hybridization and indigenization to develop in a fruitful way.’
- ‘Their reservations about India's policy of demanding progressive indigenisation of production in Japanese joint ventures are not discussed here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.