One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Let me,’ he said indicatively, dipping the strawberry into the fall of chocolate.’
- ‘You understand that if your application is indicatively approved, this approval is not a loan offer but indicative approval only.’
- ‘The following paragraphs describe, not exhaustively but indicatively, some ways in which the program may use or communicate collected personal data.’
- ‘The following diagram indicatively illustrates the consensus view reflected in the ten workshop plans.’
- ‘The abstract was better, written indicatively and discipline-oriented.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.