One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The abstract was better, written indicatively and discipline-oriented.’
- ‘You understand that if your application is indicatively approved, this approval is not a loan offer but indicative approval only.’
- ‘‘Let me,’ he said indicatively, dipping the strawberry into the fall of chocolate.’
- ‘The following diagram indicatively illustrates the consensus view reflected in the ten workshop plans.’
- ‘The following paragraphs describe, not exhaustively but indicatively, some ways in which the program may use or communicate collected personal data.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.