One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Is Indianness, then, a state of mind, or a badge of ethnicity?’
- ‘The trick with this genre is to make Indianness merely an identity and a background to a character, rather than the character itself.’
- ‘‘He plays the sitar, he's very much in touch with Indian music and the Indianness,’ says the singer, musician and actor.’
- ‘Her Indianness does not relate through traditional, canonical or local folk and tribal art forms or imagery.’
- ‘When I meet an Indian, I want to feel the Indianness.’
- ‘Her Indianness began to be reflected in her clothes, her manner, her language and her attitudes, all of which are very similar to ours.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.