Each of a pair of bottle-shaped clubs swung to exercise the arms in gymnastics or to perform juggling tricks.
- ‘There are also the traditional mil zourkhaneh, heavy Indian clubs with which musclemen do exercises that would wrench most people's arms from their sockets.’
- ‘Disciplined athletes, the girls easily mastered the use of Indian clubs and dumbbells.’
- ‘During his hospitalisation, he was given sparkling water from the nearby spring at Vergeze, and exercised his arms using Indian clubs as weights.’
- ‘A session with a pair of Indian clubs would have done it nicely.’
- ‘Old manners of getting in shape seem to us today as antiquated and inefficient as using Indian clubs and medicine balls.’