One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her faith in my indestructibility is a fathomless ocean that buoys me upward.’
- ‘We're all a bit more image-conscious these days, and most of us aspire to greater fitness, especially once we get out of our twenties and lose that feeling of indestructibility.’
- ‘The book deals with the indestructibility of the human spirit in the face of adversity.’
- ‘Faith in the indestructibility of the soul depends on at least some contact with the soul while most of us are creatures of body, life and mind.’
- ‘Is this sort of ignorance a sign of something missing in the education of these teenagers, or is it simply a sign of their own perceived indestructibility?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.