One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The second is the view which is indescribably beautiful.’
- ‘Since he bought the gas station from his boss, in 1940, he's done well for himself, but he's done far better for others, including the indescribably lucky members of his family.’
- ‘The person responsible for such an indescribably appalling crime must be taken off the streets because it is inevitable he will strike again.’
- ‘The times in which we live are indescribably difficult and troubled.’
- ‘I am indescribably excited about this; as well you should be too, because I've got a mean eye for details and an acknowledged tendency to over-share.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.