One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By distancing herself, Condé is able to explore anew the ethno-social legacy of slavery and indentureship in a French Caribbean village.’
- ‘Oh well one could hold out hope that they were selling themselves into some sort of indentureship and this would be the last episode.’
- ‘It is the right thing to do and is payment for their indentureship.’
- ‘During indentureship, there were tremendous efforts by the Hindus to assert themselves as Hindus.’
- ‘Their will to survive, no matter the obstacles, was pivotal in releasing them from the physical and psychological bondage that characterised indentureship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.