One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During indentureship, there were tremendous efforts by the Hindus to assert themselves as Hindus.’
- ‘By distancing herself, Condé is able to explore anew the ethno-social legacy of slavery and indentureship in a French Caribbean village.’
- ‘Oh well one could hold out hope that they were selling themselves into some sort of indentureship and this would be the last episode.’
- ‘Their will to survive, no matter the obstacles, was pivotal in releasing them from the physical and psychological bondage that characterised indentureship.’
- ‘It is the right thing to do and is payment for their indentureship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.