One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If the settlement of the indemnification is attended with any difficulty (and in those cases difficulties must and will frequently occur), the party at fault must bear the inconvenience.’
- ‘However, we were able to use this process to place a number of conditions on the project, including that there be no discharges into the air or our sewers and that the proponent provide acceptable indemnification.’
- ‘Admittedly, that article allows the Member States to choose between indemnification and compensation for damage.’
- ‘If the indemnification be not fixed by agreement it shall be settled by arbitration.’
- ‘The policies do not contemplate unconditional payment of defense costs for potentially covered claims, but only payment of costs if indemnification is required.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.