One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was a lesson he preached indefatigably, and with unshakeable self-confidence, to newspapers, Cabinet ministers, fellow anthropologists, and community groups.’
- ‘From his very first words, Victor claims to have been born to two indefatigably affectionate parents in an environment of abundant knowledge.’
- ‘He was all kinds of an artist - poet, sculptor, architect, painter - and although he worked with the irregularity of true genius, he worked indefatigably when once he began.’
- ‘She is the dinner guest every hostess covets, the indefatigably charming conversation partner who, no matter how obscure the topic, keeps things going.’
- ‘The spirit of industrialism, which is indefatigably active in the development of trade relations, undermines the warlike spirit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.