One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'd been up since six, cleaning and fussing indecisively over my wardrobe, and I'd eventually settled on a warm brown sweater and khaki pants.’
- ‘He spent his early years indecisively moving about - working at an investment house, on a farm in Canada, and as a teacher in British public schools.’
- ‘And they may feel obliged to take firm decision, quickly, to demonstrate to the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister that they are not evading their responsibilities or acting indecisively.’
- ‘He consulted a supervisor, who stared at me indecisively for a few minutes.’
- ‘The worst thing that could happen would be for it to end indecisively, with embittered semi-losers on all sides.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.