One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'd been up since six, cleaning and fussing indecisively over my wardrobe, and I'd eventually settled on a warm brown sweater and khaki pants.’
- ‘The worst thing that could happen would be for it to end indecisively, with embittered semi-losers on all sides.’
- ‘He spent his early years indecisively moving about - working at an investment house, on a farm in Canada, and as a teacher in British public schools.’
- ‘He consulted a supervisor, who stared at me indecisively for a few minutes.’
- ‘And they may feel obliged to take firm decision, quickly, to demonstrate to the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister that they are not evading their responsibilities or acting indecisively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.