One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Penile deformity or incurvation was not seen, and no continuity defects were palpated.’
- ‘By gently pressing the string towards the bottom of the fret, it emits sensual variations of tones, as if these incurvations were all centres of pleasure.’
- ‘And so the two problems relating to a good type of incurvation of a wire element have been solved.’
- ‘Its flatness suggests two-dimensionality while the incurvations, slight protuberances and incisions suggest three-dimensionality.’
- ‘There is no trace among the instruments of the Arabs known to us of any similar to the guitar in construction or shape, although a guitar with slight incurvations was known to the ancient Egyptians.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.