One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Penile deformity or incurvation was not seen, and no continuity defects were palpated.’
- ‘And so the two problems relating to a good type of incurvation of a wire element have been solved.’
- ‘There is no trace among the instruments of the Arabs known to us of any similar to the guitar in construction or shape, although a guitar with slight incurvations was known to the ancient Egyptians.’
- ‘Its flatness suggests two-dimensionality while the incurvations, slight protuberances and incisions suggest three-dimensionality.’
- ‘By gently pressing the string towards the bottom of the fret, it emits sensual variations of tones, as if these incurvations were all centres of pleasure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.