One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His incuriosity is probably the biggest negative for the Presidency.’
- ‘Still, it is hard to understand the general incuriosity with which victory in that conflict, beginning in the late 1980s, has been greeted.’
- ‘As I have said, the history of River Park Square is a lesson in cowardice, incuriosity and a culture of corruption.’
- ‘Their incuriosity, and hence their intolerance, spring from the same root.’
- ‘There is in the first place, despite an abundance of detail, a certain ethnographic thinness which reflects partly her incuriosity (or, rather, her scepticism) about Hinduism as such.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.