One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A phased approach builds incrementally on the previous phases that have already been undertaken, progressively extending either, or both, the scale and reach of the deployed solution.’
- ‘Change occurs incrementally for most people - it takes three weeks or more to successfully learn a new habit.’
- ‘Daily circulation has increased incrementally during the last few years.’
- ‘Incrementally, we made choices that maximized short-term cash flow at the expense of long-term vision and planning.’
- ‘I realize that many ideas evolve incrementally.’
- ‘"That's going on all through our industry - taking a basic product and adding value incrementally."’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.