One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The panel is found at the opening part of the second part of the book, which deals with establishing the proofs of God's existence, incorporeity and oneness.’
- ‘Again this was in a tradition; the Romans since Gaius were well used to the reification of legal concepts, of incorporeities, of mental objects.’
- ‘In its incorporeity, it is a ready scapegoat word, like State, Establishment, the Right, the Left.’
- ‘A church is the ideal place for a work concerning the incorporeity of vocation.’
- ‘Thought of the divine incorporeity was suggested by absence of any altar-image.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.