One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fourth, He would incarnate somewhere else in one of the three aforesaid ways, but incorporeally and help the earth in a general way.’
- ‘This building originally designed to be ethereal, almost incorporeally transparent, has received an exterior appearance considerably more subject to gravitation.’
- ‘For such is the nature of intellectual existences, that they can mingle with one another and with bodies, incorporeally and invisibly.’
- ‘For if it is nurtured, it is not nurtured corporeally, like the body, but incorporeally; for it is nurtured by reason.’
- ‘In one usage, it means anything believed without absolute certainty, i.e. ‘you have faith that you will not pass incorporeally through your chair.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.