One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tending to incorporate or include things.
- ‘Each appearance of the midnight blue wool and gold brocade serves as a tribute to both visionary king Lewanika and his incorporative strategies.’
- ‘The first two sections of this paper will demonstrate that, far from acting only as social and spatial dividers (both of which they were in a literal sense), choir screens fulfilled a wide variety of incorporative functions.’
- ‘The incorporative elements of Victorian liberalism were being jettisoned in British and colonial thinking, replaced by the loose amalgam of ideas sometimes called Social Darwinism.’
- ‘In some classical accounts of atonement, this incorporative power is discussed in terms of an exchange or substitution.’
- ‘There is a sense that this poem is a multi-act opera without one singular or particular narrative, but a magical ‘Bollywood’ production, incorporative, absorptive, dashing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.