One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But venture capitalists are unwilling to invest in unlisted companies since they cannot retrieve their profits due to the inconvertibility of the yuan.’
- ‘Currency inconvertibility and transfer risk policies apply to losses resulting from financial crises, hard currency shortages, or arbitrary political decisions by a foreign government.’
- ‘Currency inconvertibility, exchange restrictions or war can delay or altogether prevent the recovery of monies due.’
- ‘The cover required to deal with exchange rate and inconvertibility risk are very different in nature.’
- ‘China, unlike its crisis-prone neighbors, did not dismantle capital controls or currency inconvertibility during the 1990s, and was less prone to capital flight and currency speculation as a result.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.