One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No doubt all this is incontrovertibly false, too.’
- ‘Refute them incontrovertibly by producing my patent disentangler from your pocket or handbag and proving them wrong.’
- ‘We're not incontrovertibly sure about this identification, but since we can't imagine what else the bird can be, we'll take it.’
- ‘Even back then, it seemed incontrovertibly absurd to think that someone would be so credulous about televised messages.’
- ‘As Phil has explained more than once, he is trying to make his response so incontrovertibly clear even a sports writer will understand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.