One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Never can I recall my sense of that ancient democratic truth being so emphatically, incontestably made flesh.’
- ‘Seligman gets his critique under way with a sweeping indictment of the doctrine of natural rights, which he claims has been proved incontestably by modern jurisprudence and political philosophy to be mistaken.’
- ‘He simply trumped it six days later with his incontestably magnificent fifth symphony.’
- ‘The 31-year-old is incontestably the dazzling jewel in the crown of an otherwise less than ornate side.’
- ‘Dr Johnson is endlessly quoted here, because he is so incontestably right.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.