One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the face of your inconsideration or unkindness, I may experience pain, indignation, chagrin, shame, annoyance, bashfulness and more besides.’
- ‘Every dorm-goer must experience his/her share of frustrating roommate hassles and inconsiderations.’
- ‘I became appalled by what I saw in my brothers and sisters, their inconsideration for their hosts.’
- ‘Those things are down to sheer inconsideration.’
- ‘Maybe it's an escape from the outside world where many of us do battle with the small inconsiderations of strangers and the big ones of colleagues and businesses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.