One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the face of your inconsideration or unkindness, I may experience pain, indignation, chagrin, shame, annoyance, bashfulness and more besides.’
- ‘Maybe it's an escape from the outside world where many of us do battle with the small inconsiderations of strangers and the big ones of colleagues and businesses.’
- ‘I became appalled by what I saw in my brothers and sisters, their inconsideration for their hosts.’
- ‘Those things are down to sheer inconsideration.’
- ‘Every dorm-goer must experience his/her share of frustrating roommate hassles and inconsiderations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.