One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I did my best impression of Basil by jumping up and down waving my arms while growling incomprehensibly.’
- ‘Why is it that the spread between those of us who are privileged and those of us who are not is so incomprehensibly large?’
- ‘It's a year later, and the Tinsel Town premises has been expanded to include a bar, cafe and - incomprehensibly - a clothes shop.’
- ‘One trillion pounds is a ludicrously, incomprehensibly large figure, but one which means little until understood in context.’
- ‘I'm sure non-UK readers already think it's incomprehensibly ridiculous.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.