One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the present study, an incompatibly high personal goal was defined as the intention to earn $4.51 or more.’
- ‘Just as the world appears in incompatible ways to different people, it also appears incompatibly to the different senses of one and the same person.’
- ‘They will, therefore, be acting incompatibly with the Convention when they act within those provisions and, therefore, their acts will be unlawful.’
- ‘It follows that the Secretary of State does not act incompatibly with Article 6 rights if he declines, as he did in this case, to call the case in for his decision.’
- ‘The purpose is that those bodies for whose acts the state is answerable before the European Court of Human Rights shall in future be subject to a domestic law obligation not to act incompatibly with Convention rights.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.