One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To understand the idea of incomparability, you have to compare it with other ideas.’
- ‘These cases of incommensurability are one reason for the incomparability of the decision options.’
- ‘Scholars have long addressed these problems with approaches to reduce incomparability, such as writing more concrete questions - but with uneven success.’
- ‘One of the main topics in the field of theology and apologetics is the issue of similar and incomparable theologies and the classification of religions into similarity and incomparability.’
- ‘Some argue that replacing degree classes by transcripts will have a positive impact upon the current incomparability of degrees from different institutions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.