One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A small incisional biopsy was performed at the outside institution, which provided tissue that was diagnosed as a small blue cell lesion, favoring an atypical lymphoid proliferation.’
- ‘Record the condition of the incisional wound, including the presence or absence of edema, induration, color, and drainage.’
- ‘An incisional biopsy was then performed on the left breast mass, and a diagnosis of gynecomastia with significant atypia was rendered.’
- ‘Although technically more difficult than open procedures, laparoscopic procedures are associated with a decreased length of hospital stay and fewer wound infections and incisional hernias.’
- ‘The Plymouth Hernia Service not only supports my practice of open inguinal herniorrhaphy but also that of three of my colleagues who undertake laparoscopic repair for bilateral and recurrent inguinal hernias and incisional hernias.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.