One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In so far as incapability through incompetence is concerned, the general rule is that the employee's incapacity as it existed at the time of dismissal must be of such a nature and quality as to justify dismissal.’
- ‘Like this, singing alto part was begun because of my incapability to adjust myself to a higher tone.’
- ‘I'm glad my incapability gave everyone a laugh.’
- ‘This is a relatively recent phenomenon and was largely due to the incapability of authoritarian regimes to transform themselves through political and economic reform.’
- ‘His administration failed to anticipate the big floods earlier this year, and its handling of this natural disaster proved its incapability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.