One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What makes this very funny book a very serious one is the way it uses the ongoing question of authenticity and inauthenticity to explore some basic problems of contemporary American culture.’
- ‘On the other hand, if a woman artist speaks of militarism, imperialism, war and capitalism, she is still frequently rapped on her knuckles for inauthenticity, for transgressing into areas beyond her area of competence.’
- ‘After all, he works in an organization where inauthenticity reigns, where little truth is told, and where executives wouldn't know a feeling if it hit them in the face.’
- ‘The author claims that historical, iconographic, pathological, physical, and chemical evidence points to inauthenticity.’
- ‘Of course there are levels of inauthenticity, from reference and emulation to willful trickery, parody and outright forgery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.