One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In Heidegger's Being and Time, Biro reminds the reader, beings usually inhabit the world inauthentically.’
- ‘To exist in this way is to exist inauthentically.’
- ‘We rationalize when we inauthentically offer reasons to support our claim.’
- ‘Another worry that many people have is that exercising virtue may require us to suppress our natural desires and inclinations and therefore to act inauthentically.’
- ‘For the most part, Heidegger would say we live inauthentically, and only in certain key moments is authentic existence a possibility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.