One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even if we eventually get lost in our own inarticulateness, our attempts to speak of God truly are not in vain, nor are they of purely academic interest.’
- ‘Her inarticulateness made us believe we were eloquent.’
- ‘But inarticulateness can be a serious liability when nuanced explanations from the Commander-in-Chief are required.’
- ‘The same inarticulateness and lack of differentiation described below makes it difficult to come up with much germane to the major event of the day, but when words seem like a luxury, there's always film.’
- ‘So when I found out that he was on the panel, I was reduced to a bundle of inarticulateness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.