One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So when I found out that he was on the panel, I was reduced to a bundle of inarticulateness.’
- ‘The same inarticulateness and lack of differentiation described below makes it difficult to come up with much germane to the major event of the day, but when words seem like a luxury, there's always film.’
- ‘But inarticulateness can be a serious liability when nuanced explanations from the Commander-in-Chief are required.’
- ‘Her inarticulateness made us believe we were eloquent.’
- ‘Even if we eventually get lost in our own inarticulateness, our attempts to speak of God truly are not in vain, nor are they of purely academic interest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.