One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However inarticulately they express it, the British electorate do not believe that they are being offered something for nothing.’
- ‘I'm not trying to have an argument either - that's what the ‘I don't care’ was inarticulately trying to express.’
- ‘I just did my best, however inarticulately, to defend the integrity of my work.’
- ‘They express, however inarticulately, an understanding of what life might be about, outside the constraints of work and the struggle for survival.’
- ‘I stood and rather inarticulately said my piece.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.