One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Besides the inadvisability of putting such things on paper, it was just too hard to put together complex deals with numerous actors across a continental nation.’
- ‘Any of the locals could have told Oswaldo about the inadvisability of swimming in the Terraba.’
- ‘He couldn't prevent the marriage, but his stand served to generate a heated debate in the tiny hamlet about the inadvisability of marrying girls so young.’
- ‘And now, because of the inadvisability of doing so again - at least not without a show of public support for such a move - the idea of a referendum has been floated to get around this problem.’
- ‘He repeatedly roiled the international currency markets with offhand comments about the value of the dollar and the inadvisability of bailouts of countries like Turkey, Brazil and Argentina.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.