One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Court of Criminal Appeal held that, despite the inadmissibility of certain parts of the evidence admitted at trial, no miscarriage of justice resulted from the inclusion of that evidence.’
- ‘You need look no further than section 56 to determine the inadmissibility of irrelevant evidence.’
- ‘Since the action is therefore admissible, the objection of inadmissibility raised by the Council and the Commission must be dismissed.’
- ‘Reasons must always be given for a finding of inadmissibility.’
- ‘There are numerous resolutions about the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.