One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Court of Criminal Appeal held that, despite the inadmissibility of certain parts of the evidence admitted at trial, no miscarriage of justice resulted from the inclusion of that evidence.’
- ‘You need look no further than section 56 to determine the inadmissibility of irrelevant evidence.’
- ‘Reasons must always be given for a finding of inadmissibility.’
- ‘There are numerous resolutions about the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war.’
- ‘Since the action is therefore admissible, the objection of inadmissibility raised by the Council and the Commission must be dismissed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.