One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Literature allows an opening into our place - into elements of our lifeworlds inaccessibly buoyed, submerged darkly and refracted just out of our reach.’
- ‘The major setback for everybody seems to be the inaccessibly high ticket prices which cannot be acquired from friends - as it is sometimes the case in other boxing events at that venue.’
- ‘Yet for many spectators, the Chinese scene remains mysterious and inaccessibly exotic.’
- ‘The Inland Sea is a shallow saltwater lake with a swim-through 150m long to the outer and inaccessibly steep cliffs.’
- ‘It has crisp, golden crackling and tender, juicy meat, is easy to cook and easy to serve, and is neither intimidatingly large nor inaccessibly expensive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.