One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yet for many spectators, the Chinese scene remains mysterious and inaccessibly exotic.’
- ‘It has crisp, golden crackling and tender, juicy meat, is easy to cook and easy to serve, and is neither intimidatingly large nor inaccessibly expensive.’
- ‘The major setback for everybody seems to be the inaccessibly high ticket prices which cannot be acquired from friends - as it is sometimes the case in other boxing events at that venue.’
- ‘Literature allows an opening into our place - into elements of our lifeworlds inaccessibly buoyed, submerged darkly and refracted just out of our reach.’
- ‘The Inland Sea is a shallow saltwater lake with a swim-through 150m long to the outer and inaccessibly steep cliffs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.