One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In proper vocal condition for singing or speaking.‘the soprano is in marvelous voice’
- ‘Ab-Liva and Sandman are the stylistic opposite of Clipse, burly in voice and muddy in inflection, intensifying most tracks, but usually just acting as foils.’
- ‘Robin Leggate's Captain Vere was all he needed to be, torn and sturdy, betraying - more in tone than in voice - a certain frailty.’
- ‘I always felt that Richard Harris was miscast as Albus Dumbledore and although Michael Gambon is an improvement in voice and performance, I don't think he's quite got it, either.’
- ‘And it is this difference in voice and her style of singing that Sapna feels is her main assets.’
- ‘In striking contrast to the earlier stanzas, stanzas fifteen and sixteen are consistent neither in tone nor in voice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.